Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunway Lagoon Night Park

Bought this Sunway Lagoon Night Park entrance ticket at RM1 from Groupsmore last month. Oh... I seriously dont know how is the night park? But.. since is RM1, so, my friends and I decided to buy it...

Em... honestly, I guess I wont go again even it is FOC!!! lolz....

The night park... basically just the Dry Park at Night... And... Of course, if you want to play the ride, you have to pay for it... For normal ride, RM5 per ride... For more challenging ride, RM8 per ride... Lolz... 

Other than that, there are some Sunway Lagoon Characters walking over... And you can snap some photos with them... Like me... 



Since inside nothing much to see, we went out to snap photos... Thanks to Xmas is nearby, the decoration is nice... say... cheeeeeseeeeeeeeee....


No comments: