Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hApPeNinGs

Let’s start with Friday night… I went yum cha with my form6 classmates at SS2 Island Café… actually is me who asked for yum cha cos long time never meet them… but then yum cha became a birthday celebration for xiau sing… oh yes… his birthday was on 22nd April… and so we stayed there til 12am and helped him to celebrate straight… we bought a cake and everbody sing birthday song for him… no camera that night, so only took very few photos by using my handphone!! Cacat photos… lolz… we stayed there til 1 something then back home… quite boring that night… especially the birthday boy… haiz…

Is good to have 2 more off days on Saturday n Sunday! I went Genting with my family… first time staying overnight there… stayed at Ria Apartment!! At first when I reached there, I thought the apartment will be very cacat but it wasn’t anyway… the apartment is big and quite clean… but there’s one thing made me felt uncomfortable... guess what? Got many tiny cockroaches there… I hate it mannnnnnnnnn…

I went Genting to watch I FM celebration actually… I got 12 free VIP tickets from my cousin’s girl friend… and ya.. she is the DJ from I FM… really happy that night cos I get to watch Daniel Lee again… wakakaka… although it wasn’t the first time I see him singing… but still feel like watching him again… duno why? His singing isn’t great and he isn’t handsome too… but I still like to see him… like his song… “现在很想见你”!! hehe… there are other Malaysian singers like 宇恒,温力铭,林宇中,林键辉,饶燕婷 and others too… of course the singer with the MOST fanz is Daniel… his fanz all wearing pink color shirt to support him… got teenagers and aunties too… lolz… I like the sketch most… the sketch is really great with singing, dancing, jokes and good story!! Really worth to watch that celebration…

I went snow world again… this time isn’t that fun compared to the first time… maybe going with own friends is more fun… can throw snow to each other… if went with family, I cant throw to my mum right? Later kena thunder strikes ohh… lolz… and one more thing, the slides got problem this time… I didn’t get to slide by using the safety hoop… so sad!!

Went home in the afternoon of the next day which is Sunday!! Really tired after the trip.. reached home and oioizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………

A nice weekend to me… is time to share some photos with u all… enjoy ya…



Image hosting by Photobucket

xiau sing's birthday cake!!



Image hosting by Photobucket

took it when i'm inside the cable car!!



Image hosting by Photobucket

took inside the First World Hotel



Image hosting by Photobucket

snow world!



Image hosting by Photobucket

sister n mum walking in front oh... leaving genting!

No comments: