Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Merdeka Day!!!

Happy Merdeka Day!! Happy Birthday to Malaysia!! Happy Holiday to myself!! ^^

Today went Mid Valley awhile!! Last day of Mega Sales!! hehe.. this is the first time that i never buy anything oh... Actually i already spent alot for this mega Sales!! Bought shirt, pants, shoes...etc.. What oso i bought!! Haiz.. Broke broke.. T_T

Last week is really a Bad Week to me!! Until now, i already 7days never eat rice!! Cannot eat leh.. So suffering!! Everytime see people eating delicious food, but i can only eat plain porridge, drink milo!! Sob.... My food are all watery stuff!! so sad!!!

Why? why i torture myself? haiz.. really cham ler me.. went to extract wisdom tooth!! At the end, inflammation happened!! Made my face swell til so serious!! Made my face become senget!! haiz... so cham.. everytime when i look at my mirror, really feel like crying!!! T_T

Actually i extracted 2 wisdom teeth last year!! That time, no inflammation at all! Although i cant take pain killer, but it still recover very fast!! Just this time, it recovers so slow! Somemore make me cant talk, cant eat, cant sing for 2days!! Lucky i got 3days of MC, if not, really dunno how? Really no face to meet people... T_T

Lucky, now it's getting better... Although still cant eat hard food, but still better than last few days! At least no more face swollen... But i dont dare to extract tooth anymore... It is really scary!!! Dont know is the dentist's problem anot? Haiz... Hope my teeth will be healthy always from now onwards!!!

Went to Putrajaya to see firework last Sunday!! Malaysia International Firework Competition 2008!! wow.. i feel this year is much better than last year!! Maybe this time i get to see it closer at more strategic place!! At least can hear music, can take photo clearly!! it is Musical Display Firework!! ^^

That's all for now!! Waiting for MoonCake Festival!! Mooncake is fattening, better dont eat too much!! hehehe... tata...

best firework photo i captured using my hp..

firework

No comments: