Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pizza Day!

Ohh.. Today suddenly... got mood to make pizza... hahaha.. Actually i said want to make for long time... But actually i want make for some other ppl de... But they all not free... hahahaha.. Well.. doesn't mean that i got no heart to make for my paramount friends!! Just is abit different from the actual plan!!

Nevermind... I will make again for "them"!! Perhaps the next round, pizza will be much more nicer and better!! haiz... Long time didnt make pizza... Today make til abit cacat~~ Hope my friends really feel Ok with it la... @.@

Erm... my hse... ntg much can do... After makan then sing K awhile lor.. But today my PA sot sot again.. Only one microphone can sing!! Haiz.. The port duno when working when not working one... Really unpredictable!! hahaha.. Same as me ya... An unpredictable person!! LOL

Took some photos!! All the singers in my hse today!! Wow.. Kento's sister sings like 张韶涵!! hahahaha.... Good Good!!


No comments: