Saturday, August 09, 2008

UM Convocation 2008

wow wow.. this was the 3rd Convocation after i entered UM to study!! When is my Convo?? Haiz... Still sooooooooooooooo FAR away!! Haiz... why why why? why we need to extend? Haiz... Made my Convo still 2yrs away from now.. So sad!!

This time convo... Many of my lovely seniors graduated! Haiz... But i'm working!! Cannot enter their convo!! Haiz... I didnt get to see my lovely papa til now... Sobz... So sad!! haiz.. And many many more Science Fac seniors!! Haiz.. No fate... i cant stay too late in Convo dinner!! Haiz... sobzzz...

I went twice for this year Convo... Applied leave for fsktm convo... hahaha... what to do? My dear cousin graduate ler.. My sifu kenneth too.. Hahahaha... Really quite a long time never walk in to UM since after i moved out.. But it seems like everything still the same except the junction (after PJ Gate) is blocked one side.

So... I would like to wish all my seniors... hApPy GraDuaTioN!! Hope they have a bright future and happy always... 锦绣前程,事事顺利!

Photos time~~


No comments: