Sunday, October 26, 2008

neW PenDriVe

yeah.. Finally i bought a new pendrive!! I wanted to buy a new pendrive, with bigger storage since 1year ago!! Lolz... But everytime also say say only, didnt buy!!! Yesterday, finally i went Digital Mall and buy a 4GB Kingston Pendrive!! Well.. now pendrive is really cheap... Only RM28.

I still remember i spent RM90 for my very first 1GB pendrive!!! Now.. 1GB pendrive is just RM15. 2GB is RM19. I guess nobody will buy 1GB pendrive anymore!! even 8GB, also around RM55-60!! Why dont i buy 8gb? Hahaha... want to save money for an external hdd! I saw 250gb one at RM199!! Cheap??

Many things want to buy... I want to buy mouse, keyboard, external hdd!! But... at the same time, i want to extend my laptop warranty, want to repair my dead CPU!!! haiz.. Everything is Money MoNey MoNeY!!! @_@

my new pendrive... muacksss....

3 comments:

HanLun said...

wow woww
rich lo
i not even have my personal pendrive :P

d3ric3 said...

Ya ya, totally agree!
Poor student(me) can't afford to spend on unnecessary stuff ;p

Unknown said...

=____=|||

i'm poor student ler... dun have external hdd like u two ma... then buy a small small storage one lo.. T_T