Monday, October 13, 2008

this is the week

Last Tuesday, went back to UM at night!! Yahoo... finally i can use my UM car sticker!! Hahaha.. now... no need to be afraid anymore.. can enter UM easily!! yeah~ Went back UM for PTUM(Pesta Tanglung Universiti Malaya) actually!!

This was the first time i went as an audience! The actor,actress,dancers... still quite familiar.. quite a number of friends on stage!! They are mostly my dancer friends during my 1st sem in UM!! Time passed fast! i didnt dance for 2years edi!! Perhaps.. now... my bones... all not working edi!! No more dance life~ Anyway, my friends did well on stage!! The story.. erm.. ok lo.. funny lo... touching abit too... but it was really super big diff compare to my year!! hahahaha....


Then... On Friday, went back UM again!! Wow.... How come suddenly so rajin back UM? erm... hahaha... attended 10th PTCC(Pesta Tanglung Chinese Community)!! Haha.. Duno why? PT in September(Chinese Calender)!! abit =.=||| ya... hahaha... Erm.. the performances.. OK lo... Of course still need to improve alot... ooks like every year.. Not much improvements!! Always got some other problems occured!!

Anyway... 10th... You are the BEST in my heart ForeVer!! Is 10th made me stay in college for 2 years even my hse is so near!! hehe... Well.. SS and took quite a number of photos!! I'm Finally 3rd year!! old old grandma liao.. lolz


On Saturday, went to help my ah liang papa celebrate his birthday!! Erm... total 5ppl sing K in K-Box!! papa happy ler... 4 leng lui daughters sing with him ler!! Muahahahaha.... well.. papa came late.. he sing less actually!! Hope he really happy to sing K with us!! erm.. finally i tried timer for my hp camera! hahaha.. quite clear also... hehe.. After sing K, then went to "ah wah" eat hokkien fried!! hahaha.. really full!!!!!!! @_@

well... last week really not bad ya... at least got few events!! Hahaha... ohya... i will extend my internship training until 21/11!! means total of 28weeks!! Why i extend? Hahaha.. i miss BT buddies!! wakakaka.. so fake!!! extend to learn more and shun bian earn more money!! $_$

photos time!!!


No comments: