Friday, October 31, 2008

ToDay is PiNkY DaY??

today is pinky day?? hahaha... Yesterday, suddenly think of something... Do guys Anti-Pink Shirt? After that, me n KK decide to ask some guys to wear Pink Shirt today!!

And so... we girls also accompany them wear lo.. But at the end, only Mr.Miaow wore... wakakaka.. What to do? Less guy have pink shirt!!! I guess to elder guys, they are anti-pink!! Even elder girls also feel pink is not so suitable for guys i guess... But to me, as YouNg GeNeRaTioN!! I feel, pink color is also unisex color!! Maybe my guy friends always wear Pink!! That's why I feel is nothing special!! keke...


So, i guess is time to update your fashion knowledge if u think Pink is only suitable for girls!! wakakaka.... Guys wear pink dont mean Gay!! No worries!! ^^



Pink Colour Team!! \:D/

No comments: