Saturday, November 01, 2008

hehehe

Hehehe... Today finally got chance to watch the Movie i want to watch!! Yeah yeah.. I guess this might be the last week for the Movie on Showing!! Oops.. Forgotten to mention the movie name, it is "Eagle Eye"!!

Went to watch Eagle Eye at 1u TGV!! Rm6 only.. Sometimes really good to be an Early bird!! I went with my Darling (JM), Honey (Ru) and Xian!! 3 of them are my good friends when i was Form4-5!! Well... I guess we didnt go out together for quite a long time!! What to do? All busy study and working!! hahaha...

Eagle Eye is nice i think. But abit 夸张 too!! It makes me feel Computer is everything... Computer is like God!! hahaha... That's why so many people studying IT? hahaha.... "Rupa-rupanya nak jadi God!!" lolz

After Movie, then went 记得食 for lunch!! Chat chat and eat eat!! Here goes our day!! Hahaha...

炸酱面

皮蛋粥

上海黏饭

花生糊+汤圆

4 of us~~


Haiz.. but today I'm abit bad luck!! My car car KO edi ler.. Keep die engine.... cannot start!! Suddenly.. brake not working well!! Really scary!! Lucky is Day time not Night time... Anyway, now take to repair shop!! I hope it will be fine!!!

No comments: