Saturday, November 08, 2008

James Bond


Today went to watch movie with Bai Hui. I still think this was the first time i watch movie at TGV, KLCC!! erm?? not very sure!! Perhaps i went b4 when i was small!! Cannot remember!! haha

Why go so far for a movie? Simple reason because the movie ticket is FOC!! The movie is James Bond - Quantum of Solace! The ticket is given by Adecco Company. Erm... What is Adecco? Adecco is a human resource solutions company. To me, Adecco is important. Adecco is the one that will give me Salary! $_$

me + free ticket ^^

Well, I was suppose to watch this movie with all BT current interns. But when I reach there, only found that neither me nor BaiHui has Jason's contact number!! So sorry to him. Made him watch alone!! haiz...

The movie is not bad!! But again, i felt dun understand at some parts!! hahaha.. Dunno why all movies gave me same feeling lately? Maybe i'm always sleepy in cinema. Anyway, sleepy but didnt sleep!! Not like somebody!! hehe...

Took some photos inside the cinema! What to do? We are too bored inside!! Ticket said 11am but the movie started at 1145am!! @_@ Super bored inside.. Start to look around.. capture capture capture!! Got leng chai sitting in front of us somemore!! but.. Failed to Capture!! T_T

me and Bai Hui ss in Cinema :">

somebody talking inside the cinema @_@

No comments: