Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Finally Lecturer Came~

Wow.. Today finally got visiting lecturer drop by to my Internship Company!! This is my 26th week ler.. My last week supposingly... Today suppose to be my LaSt DaY lor.. But.. now.. my last day is so far away.. I cant see it AGAIN!!! haiz....

Erm... my visiting lecturer is Ms. Su Moon Ting. Erm.. i guess different lecturer will have different "visiting" way!! Hahaha... some.. might ask you to present!! some.. like mine... no need to present at all.. Just sit there.. talk talk talk... chat chat chat!! Looks fun? To me is not lo... 20minutes of Q&A section ler... answer questions til @_@

Dunno how will my result be? Haha.. i didnt get to see my evaluation marks. I just demo the systems i did... suddenly i feel... in this 6months.. I just did so little thing... Hope it was enough to PASS!! Well... for those who not yet meet with their lecturers... You all can start prepare now.. Know more about your company is good! Know more about your project is even best! At least know what is the project for? What have u learned? bla bla bla

Finally it's over!! But today not so good mood!! Dunno why? Girl is always unpredictable ba~~

No comments: