Thursday, November 27, 2008

bYe bYe BT~

Finally.. no more extend! 7months! I have worked at BT for such a long period of time! Now... finally no need to work? I should feel happy cos i have completed my Internship Course! But... i think i miss BT life.. miss everyone there... "I Miss You" :">

Last Thurs, went sing K with colleagues, farewell for me and Baihui. Then... Monday... My dept people treat me a lunch at San Fransisco Steakhouse, MidValley. 2nd time went there. Nice lunch.. Thanks Huina+Karyn+Miaow~ Huina's son, Max is so cute. I want to play with him so much!!! miss him so much.. looking back at the photos.. feel wanna give him a hug + kiss!! wahahahaha



This week really spent a lot of money! Tues went to Rasamas, KL Sentral for lunch. Wednesday went to Kabul, Sooka for lunch. But... farewell lunch ma... worth worth... now less chance to lunch with them edi... will they miss me? erm???

Went to watch movie with Karyn and Miaow at night oso. A stupid movie, Quarantine! Made me feel vomiting only... haiz... wrong decision. Nevermind, we watch again next time... HL want belanja... wahahahaha.... When is the chance? wow... cannot see........ >_<

Snap lotta photos this few days! Thanks everyone!! Thanks to ur wishes and gifts!! I like it so much!! Hope my cookies really OK!! i long time didnt bake cookies... is abit sweet and hard!! oooppppssss....

Lotta people need to thank! My supervisor, colleagues, intern friends.... thanks all of you... I will remember all of you forever. I will remember every single moment of BT life!! I have learned lotta things during this training. erm... dunno got chance to work at BT in the future anot? hahaha.. is still far... will see how in a year later?

All the best everybody. Take care and stay Happy! Bye bye~

1 comment:

Jason said...

bye bye Regine
nice knowing you