Sunday, November 09, 2008

LI 26th week

wow wow.. Finally finished my 26weeks of internship training!! 6th month Anniversary!! wow wow.. I can still remember my very first working day! Wearing a yellow shirt with Jeans!! lolz... And.. keep fishing in front of computer... oooppppsss... shhhhhhh....



time really passed fast!! 6months of BT life... Learned lotta new stuff here.. Get to know more funny friends... So, i guess i'm quite happy working at BT! Thats why... i....... extended my internship training period!!!!!! Now.. my last day is 28th Nov... lolz... many people also shocked about my decision... "Why so stupid and extend?" wahahaha.. Dunno ler.. happy mai work lo... got money ma.... $_$

Friday was leng lui Josie's last day in BT! She worked here about 3-4months! So we went to KL Sentral Secret Recipe to farewell for her. Hope she will stay happily in future!! ^^

at Secret Recipe

me and Josie
anyone got any comment bout him?
looking at leng lui until so...........
Funny teammates! KK, i help u next time! ^^


Suddenly, i noticed that kids like me. As usual, Friday after work, went to take LRT and back home. But something weird happened. There's a small little malay boy.. keep smile to me... wahaha.. so shy ler me.. when he wants to cry, i smile to him.. then he will reply back and stop crying.. =.=||| Wondering isit something funny on my face? made the boy boy so happy!! He even shouted "bye bye" loudly to me when he walk out from train... lolz........ funny funny...

Cute little boy boy


today.. whole day stay at home... so guai!! Help mummy sew cloths!! wow wow... yaya... perhaps i'm not good in cooking... but simple sewing... is an easy job to me.. ^^

No comments: