Sunday, February 01, 2009

HapPy 牛 YeaR~ Part 2

5th day of CNY... Continue doing homework at home~ Then at night went to relative's open house. Wow... so many nice food~~ Yummy~~ Saw malaysian actor, 辛伟廉!! Exactly same from what i saw from TV~ LOLz... I'm so shy to take photo with him.. Haiz... This is how am I~~ :">

First time use this~ Know what is that for?
Cute Cute Doggie~~
My Mum ^^


6th day of CNY... Meet with my form6 friends... went to Bai Nian together... Anyway, "Bai Nian == Gamble"~~ Gamble whole day from 11am - 1am(next day)!! Cards game, mahjong, dice game... what also got... Now only I know that my form6 friends are all Kaki Judi~ Well... Of course i did play with them. But not so often, play awhile then left game~ Aiyo.. what to do? I'm scared~~ Dowan to lose money~~ @_@

Kaki-kaki Judi~


Finally know how to play Ramee Mahjong~ Didnt play but i know i know how to play edi~ Hahahaha... Get to know a new card game... 三张 (A game that totally depends on luck)!! You can test with ur money luck with this game~ LOL...

Luckily didnt lose any money~ Won RM2 i think!! Thanks for all the angpao, drinks and food~ Meet you all(form6 buddies) in few months time later~ Hahahaha... Wish u all win more on following days~ XD

No comments: