Monday, February 09, 2009

HapPy 牛 YeaR~ Part 3

finally... today is the last day of Chinese 牛 Year~ How have you been? Collected lotta angpaos? Won lotta money? Ate lotta food? If you are not, nevermind, today continue go bai nian~~ Try ur best to get more angpao, win more money and eat more.. wahahahahaha...

Saturday went to Sue-Ann' house. She is my 1st knew friend i think~ hahahaha.. Her mum is my mum's good jimui~ so we are qing mei zhu ma~~ hahahaha... After that, went to another KX's house... Wow... I taught an auntie to play mahjong ler... Somemore at the end she won the most~~ Really got beginner's luck~~ hahahahaha....

Yesterday... stay at home rushing my thesis until NIGHT TIME~~ Friends ask me go gamble~~ Erm... A last gamble b4 CNY ends~ Went to Paramount house again~ Finish my thesis article summary there while waiting others to come over and play computer game~ =.=|||

Play Black Jack from 10pm+ til 2am+! This year is pretty lucky.. Won money again~ Kekekeke... Me, Ys, Oyy, and Alvin won the most.. Thanks to Winson?? Actually i play quite small~ 50cents only... 小赌怡情嘛~~ Lolz~~~

Branded Watson's Smart Choice Card~ Hahaha....

Today morning, went to temple to pray pray~ my won money is donated~ Hahaha... TT said i use ppl's money to pray for myself.. hahaha... then... 求了一支签,but until now i still dont understand... Perhaps anyone can help me explain??


Now.. is time to study~ Tomorrow TCEE test~ Hope.. Hope..... Hope............ I can do it.. hahaha... All the best everyone~

4 comments:

HanLun said...

yeah lo
always blogging
fast fast go study la :P

Unknown said...

no post no income la... poor student is like tat lo.. not like u so rich ma...

HanLun said...

=.=

Sam said...

ermm..
u r in "deep water hot fire", working so hard just to keep yourself "clean"...

sth like that? haha


i know i'm late..
anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY