Saturday, February 28, 2009

Survey

Hi.. everybody... lately I'm doing my final year project and my project title is "Journey Planner for Public Transportation in Kuala Lumpur". Now my group is conducting survey regarding on this topic. So... I need responses from you all... Just drop by 5-10 minutes for this survey, short and simple... Multiple choices questions~ ^^

Go to this website to answer the questions~

I know many of you have answered the survey before. But due to some technical problem, all the results have LOST~ T_T

So can you all answer it again for once more?

Thanks everybody~ ^^

3 comments:

HanLun said...

LOLL
redo again
damm sien ;P
damm bored
hahahaha
$$ please :P

Unknown said...

HanLun> say so much.. help me do oni la.. haiz.. T_T

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.