Saturday, April 11, 2009

Co-Curriculum Day 2009

Co-curriculum day (KOK Day) is one of the UM events that will hold every semester. In UM, every students have to take one co-curriculum subject before graduate. There are many courses but mostly are super boring courses~ hahaha... I took Guitar course with few of my coursemates. All of us are beginner... First time learning guitar... After 4months, i can tell you.... I still cant play well... Fingers too short~~~~ So hard to learn... T_T

Last thursday was KOK Day!! Actually the whole week was pretty busy... Last week of semester, all assignments need to be handed up.... Lack of practice before guitar performance... But I only need to play a song which learned long time ago~ So... for me still ok~ hehe...

Finally i got chance to step on DTC stage and perform again... I did dance on DTC stage few times before... This time... Guitar performance~ Really never thought of performing guitar on DTC stage before... Somemore, sing a song on DTC stage while my friends were playing guitar~ hehe.. so happy... But a bit nervous when i'm singing on the stage~ Sorry for not performing well~ :(

Although we took 4months guitar course together. But i do know my guitar classmates other than my coursemates... haiz~ But we took some group photo after performance. This is a memorable photo~ Perhaps i might not have chance to perform guitar on stage anymore... And for sure... this will be my last performance in UM!!

Photos~

Rehearsal Day
Performance Day







Today... whole day watching drama... Finally finished Thesis Viva on Friday. Resting~~ Resting~~~ and....... Resting~~~ Monday still got presentation... One more assignment not yet done... Thesis report not yet finish~~ Now have to start work again~~~ haiz~~ Ganbatte to myself!!

No comments: