Saturday, April 04, 2009

Random~

Finally done my web application assignment. I guess I wont be doing any Asp.Net project in UM anymore. But at least i learned something from it. Lousy system.. But a junior told us that he likes our system, and hopes to get a copy from us.. wow~ happy~ But we didnt give him~ ooopppsss...

On Wednesday... As usual, I only have 1hour class... 10am class... reached at 10:05am... Open the door to enter lecture hall... wow~~~ So so so empty..... How hardworking are all my friends? ^^


Girls are always more hardworking ^^
Rarely can see BCD so hardworking?


Thursday, I went for an interview for my thesis project with ttHock, Yong and SGuan. We went to Rapid KL HQ which located somewhere not far from my house... Appointment at 2am. But we went at 1am.. at tne end, we went to lepak at Niu Che Shui~ Inside is super empty.. nothing to see except some Disney Cartoon Charater Displays~~ Information we got somemore not that enough... haiz.. wasted half of day~~ T_T

Leader


Today, 7:30am woke up and went to UM for presentation.. After presentation, we decided to go for a movie.. to entertain ourselves abit after long suffering from web application assignment. We went to watch 12 Rounds at 1U TGV. The movie is ok, action movie... At least I didnt fall asleep even I'm so sleepy~ haha


The cinema is so empty... we are the first 6 who entered to the cinema... Suddenly.. 1 person entered alone when the movie is about to start.. whole movie... 7people in the cinema... so syiok~ If the lonely woman didnt came and watch with us, we consider 包戏院看戏咯!!! wahahaha.. ^^

No comments: