Thursday, June 18, 2009

DRAG ME TO HELL

Finally get to watch a really horror movie in cinema... Erm... Not really ghost movie type... It is a something on how a girl try to save her soul from the devil~ It is nice actually... There are lotta scary parts from the beginning until the end.

Well... perhaps not everyone will feel the movie is scary... I think girls will feel scared~ Guys... Erm?? I watched with 1girl and 3guys (Jiadi, BCD, Alvin, Thomas)!! I think only me, jiadi, thomas felt scared? I can see BCD watched whole movie steadily.. Alvin somemore busy playing with his hp and laughing.. =.=||| But all of us also felt the movie is nice!!

It is worth to watch~~ Girls can diet after that.. I didnt eat my dinner after watching.. Too many yucky scenes~~ >_<

4 comments:

HanLun said...

wah
then are u going to watch everyday ??

Unknown said...

=.=||| why have to watch everyday?

Cheryl -_-" said...

Watch everyday so that.. no need eat everynite :P I think HL say u fat :P

Unknown said...

ohh~~ yala~ I know i very fat... T_T