Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My First Passport

Before going to phuket, of course I have to make an international passport. Well... Thought of making very long time ago while waiting for the price to be reduced.. But the price is still at RM300 until now... What to do? Make lo~

Dont know how to go to Immigration Office... Dont know how to go to old subang air port. Therefore, I decided to explore abit... Go to Damansara Height there make... Luckily I never get lost to there.. But.. It is so crowded there... @_@

I spent 5hours++ waiting at there... waiting is really torturing... Really boring... Ntg else can do except listening to mp3~ When i reached at around 9am++, my number is 1183... But the current number is 1061~ =.=||| have to wait for 120ppl++ haiz~




Before i get my passport, the officer said my finger thumb print is not matching with my IC one!!! Ohno... How come this will happen? So.. have to wait again~~ sienz~~~ Luckily at last, i still got my passport... RM300 gone... Bought a cover at RM2... Paid parking charges at RM9.70. Means my passport is cost RM311.70.



Perhaps next time if anyone of you want to make passport, you all should go to subang airport there. I think no need to queue so long~ 等待是种折磨

2 comments:

HanLun said...

wow
rich nya
Remember bring back LOOOTT of souvenirs for me

Unknown said...

not rich ohh.. very poor... I'm waiting for ur big teddy bear for my graduation next year.. XD