Wednesday, July 01, 2009

~Back From Phuket~

Finally back from Phuket on Monday, 29th June. Spent RM1100 for everything including flight, accommodation, tours, food, souvenirs.... etc~~ Now really broke~ I hope I will get to extend one more semester for PTPTN~ If not, really have to eat wind.. @_@

It is fun for the trip!! 9 of us went in total... They are OYY, Yik Seiw, Sim Mei, Chee Weng, Kento, Winson, Yong and Swee Guan!! First time take plane, First time fly to oversea, First time snorkelling, First time sea canoeing!! Fun Fun~~! ^^

Snapped around 900photos+ in total! I feel photos are best thing to capture all the happy and memorable moments!! hehe~

Happy will not live alone sometimes... I fell down twice in Phuket! Really bad luck!! Both of my legs and right hand were injured!! I fell down on 3rd day of my trip! Sat on a broken chair and fell down!!! Climbed on a slippery rock at seaside and fell down AGAIN!! My legs were serious blue black!! My hand was sprained!! Really painful~ Walk weirdly for 3days!! Is recovering now.. Not so painful anymore... Just right hand more pain!! Still cannot hold things well!! Haiz~~





Today got a bad news from friend!! Kento got H1N1 disease... Really bad luck huh? We did wear mask but still someone kena!!! Yong started to sick.. Not sure how is him right now? other people still fine here! Eat well, sleep well, no sick!! I hope H1N1 is away from us~~ I hope Kento will recover from sick ASAP!!

Later hospital will send someone to my house to pay a visit. Erm? I hope I will be alright... Anyway, I have to quarantine myself for a week!!! really boring~~ haiz~~~

Will blog on my Phuket trip more soon!! Still tidying all photos!! Too many~~ Hahahaha~~ XD

2 comments:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Actually, once the mask is wet.. straight away virus can pass thru.. is just like not wearing mask.. if really want the mask to work, change mask whenever got a bit of moisture.. haha! But actually, hv to wash hand n dun touch nose/ mouth unless hands are clean.. So, basically.. it's difficult to prevent..

Unknown said...

LOLz! now is too late to prevent gua~ Just hope that my antibody is strong enough to fight with h1n1!!