Saturday, July 04, 2009

Phuket Trip Day5 & Day6

On Day5, first time we walked to Patong Beach in the morning... My friends were hoping to play Banana Boat but there isn't any Banana Boat there... So, we just walk walk and play play water awhile and decided to go to Phuket Town in the afternoon and Phuket Fantasea at night...




We rent a car with tour guide at 160baht per person for 5hours so that we can go to Phuket Town... The tour guide knows how to speak mandarin.. He speaks well ya~ ^^

He brought us to Snake Farm... We didnt enter into Snake farm because the entrance fee is too expensive, 500baht per person!! So we just snap a photo in front of it... LOLz...


Then, he fetched us to Phuket Town, to a big exhibition hall where there are lotta stuff selling inside... Good.. This place is with aircond!! The things sold here is much more cheaper than Patong.. The sellers are more polite... Unlike Patong... I'm so scared when I try to bargain price with the Patong's stalls sellers... >_<

All of us get to buy something here.. I bought 2 tops, 1 shoes, biscuits, and some souvenirs.. Trying to spend all my money since it is 2nd last day already... ^^

Then, he brought us to a Cashew Fruit Factory, Sri Supphaluck Orchid!! Inside got various type of cashew fruit's products... All nice to eat but expensive to buy!! Many of us spent alot here... Luckily YS got lotta money... If not enough money to buy, ask from her.... DAI YI LOONG!!! hahaha.. I spent around 700baht here... @_@


After that, we went to Wah Chalong, a big temple... Unfortunately, ys, yy and I failed to enter to the temple because we were wearing shorts... So, we just walk walk around, snapping photos non-stop while waiting other friends who went in to the temple!!


At night, we went to Phuket Fantasea... The most expensive tour among all... 1250 baht per person... I dont know isit worth? But I think I wont go for second time except someone is paying for me.. hahaha~ The performance is nice actually... The costumes, backgrounds, PA and everything is worth for the price.. But it is abit boring sometimes... sleepy~~~ Other than watching performance, you can walk walk around there also.. there are buildings, stalls, entertainments, exhibitions inside... Snapped lotta photos again~~ ^^





After back from Phuket Fantasea, finally I went for Thai Massage with Simmei, Wayne and Winson!! The massage girl also felt pity when she saw my injured leg.. She even applied some medicine on my leg... Thanks!!! The massage is good although it is pain at sometime... 200baht per hour!! Worth to go!!!

On day 6, we didnt go anywhere... Morning went to 7-11 and have a "brunch"!! I felt 7-11 food is nice to eat... Variety of food for you to choose!! I will miss you 7-11!! ^^

Around 10:30am, we depart from Regent 2002 and go to Phuket Airport... Here's the end of my Phuket Trip... Bye bye Phuket... Dont know when got chance to back here again???

"I will miss you.... phuket~~~~~~~ I will miss all the moments I have in Phuket with all of YOU~~~~~~~"




No comments: