Saturday, July 04, 2009

Phuket Trip Day4

We went for Phang Nga + James Bond Island One Day Tour on Day 4 at 950baht per person. So, again depart early in the morning at 8am... Sleepy~~~

I forgot where we depart from... Some pier.. Dont know what name! Lolz... The pier is quite far from the waiting spot... Therefore some mini buses will fetch us to the pier... Weird + Cute Bus!! LOLz...

Here we depart~~~~ cheeeeeseeee...


This time, the tour guide is not as funny as the previous one... Just giving us some brief on where are we going for the one day tour... I didnt really listen to him but busy snapping photos with my friends... ooopppssss... :">


We went to Phang Nga Bay for sea-canoeing. Each canoe is followed by a canoe guide who will help us to canoe and enter to the caves!! the caves entrance is very low.. Everyone has to lie down so that can enter into the cave... I'm still wondering how did the guide keeps on canoeing when he lie down? erm??? Well.. he is really strong.... Can make the canoe moves so fast!!! ^^


Those guides are playful too... Keep splash water to us.... I'm totally wet although I'm didnt fell into water... =.=||| Made my phone wet.... Luckily it didnt spoilt... phew~~~



After canoeing in 2 places, we have our buffet lunch on the ferry... the food is not bad... Nice nice!! ^^

Then, we went to James Bond Island!! Nothing much to see actually... Just climbing into cave, walking around, snapping photos... You can shop there too if you want... hahahaha~~ By the way, why the island is named as James Bond Island? erm erm erm???


After we left James Bond Island, we are brought to another bay... Dont know is where? LOLz.. But this is the time they let you canoe yourself... You can choose to continue canoeing or swimming or anything~ I felt it is not easy to canoe.... The canoe does not move even i tried very hard.... Or move very very slowly.. bit by bit... maybe my hand is injured.. no strength... Thanks to winson for taking me here n there by canoeing!! Kento dropped into water when he tried to make simmei fell down into water... wahahaha~~~~ Dai Sei~!!

Back to Regent 2002 at around 5pm++. Do not have any night activity for Day 4. Some of my friends went to massage but me,yy,ys stayed in our room watching TV and sleeping only... Hahahaha.... "休息是为了走更长的路" ^^

No comments: