Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Broga Hill @ 12th Sept 2009


Finally went to Broga Hill last Saturday with my coursemates. Journey started at 5am, driving from PJ to Semenyih~ Of course, I'm not the one who driving.. hahahahaha...

18 people, 4 cars went together... the highway is so quiet, no jam~ nice!! ^^

Reached broga at around 6am... There were lotta cars there when we arrived. Perhaps Broga Hill has became a hot spot for people nowadays.. I have read through some forums, saying that Broga Hill is Denggi Hotspot too. Anyway, I didnt get a single bite from mosquito.. Lolz.. Lucky~ ^^

It is really dark there... Without torchlight, I believe you cant see anything... The road is not hard to walk... Just need to becareful when you walk, it is abit slippery, narrow, steep at some places... If u fell down, maybe you will drop into a BIG hole... Luckily i just fell down, didnt drop into the hole.. But it is abit scary~~~ @_@

Failed to see sunrise on that day.. Too cloudy~~ I think around 45minutes can reach to one of the hill peak... Not all of us went to the top... Only 9people continue to the end... Others just waiting at lower places, snapping photos... Anyway, we didnt get to walk to the highest peak... Perhaps next time? LOL

I feel it is harder to walk down because it is really slippery... I wore an old lousy shoes.... Really hard to walk~~ ish~~

I love this photo~
Long way to go... @_@


Lousy Flag~~






We left at around 9am++!! Thanks to all my friends who helped me alot when i walked up to and down from the hill top~~ Ms.Kuat is really Kuat... kakakaka~

Bye bye Broga Hill~

No comments: