Friday, September 11, 2009

Car Injured~

Last week took new car, this week new car got bang... wow~ so fast got new signature on my car.. so fast has to visit hospital.. so fast has to go for surgery..

People will say, it is ok, after repair then nothing edi... People will say, it is ok, small accident only, at least i'm safe.. People will say, it is ok, luckily is people bang me, not i bang people, at least is people pay for me, not i pay for people...


I said, no matter how, I am still very sad... I said, no matter how, my car is still kemek + calar... I said, no matter how, my car has to send to hospital for surgery.. Just imagine, someone made your face calar, and that someone pay back medical fees and cure your scar away... Then u wont feel sad anymore? Calar is calar edi.. No matter how? It will not back to the same...


Anyway, luckily it is just a small scar? People wont notice if didnt see carefully? But when want to repair, whole bumper will be affected... And... I AM SO STUPID... SO NOOB... sigh~~
T_T

Time to buy 4D?
Stupid metal, poke into my bumper..

3 comments:

Nana Yamashita said...

*sayang sayang* I know you are feeling sad.... hope you will feel better soon... I am here if you need someone to talk to... Jia you!

Unknown said...

now better edi.. yesterday very DOWN!! Just back from Broga Hill.. Shouted loudly on top of hill~~ ^^

Nana Yamashita said...

Good good! :D