Friday, September 04, 2009

Facebook

Facebook has became a famous community network nowadays~ Other than adding friends, facebook provides many applications like games, quizes to the users too... To me, I love facebook and I will definitely login to it everyday if I can on9....

With facebook, I can keep in touch with all my friends.. Have a look at their nearest status, photos and etc... I can have a chat with them since there is a facebook chat provided also~

With facebook, I can play a lot of games like pet society, restaurant city, happy farm, biggest brain.. etc... Other than games, there are a lot of quizes created by the facebook developers... Although the results are not true, but it is no harm for playing too.. Just dont over trust on the result then you will be alright.. ^^

With facebook, I can also leave comment on friend's photos and posts. To me, leaving comment is a kind of concern also... Although sometimes may because that you want 38 on your friend's stuff, but if you are nothing in your friend's heart, I believe ur friend will not want to leave a single comment in your profile too~ Agree??

But lately someone told me that keep leaving comments on same posts is not good... Know why? because when 2 or 3 people keep commenting on same thing, people will feel that you are arguing only... @_@ Arguing is not small issue to me.. I will not hope to argue with my friend always...

Suddenly just feel that there is no same people in the world... Everybody has different thoughts in different thing... The only disadvantage of keep commenting is u and ur friend's email will be flooded with a lot of notification emails... @_@

So, if you dont like me leaving comment in your posts or photos, just let me know and I will not do it again~ At the same time, dont comment on anything i have commented because I'm not happy when people keep said I'm arguing with people all the time in facebook.. thanks~

4 comments:

Nana Yamashita said...

When I read the first four paragraphs, I was thinking... "are you writing an essay on 'Facebook and I'... " ... LOL...

We can't prevent certain people from thinking the way they do, as long as you don't let them affect you, it's fine.

Unknown said...

hahahaha~~ Introduction ma~~ But it is true also la.. facebook and I... lolz~

erm? dunno la... maybe is the way i made comment sounds arguing? maybe my image bad gua.. when i continually commenting on something, giving other opinion, people will feel i'm arguing lo~ i really not suang with the word "argue"!! It is just discussing a topic... Why want to make it so serious? Really cant help it... sienz~

missyjo said...

then u also dont so serious lo.. cheer up =)

Unknown said...

joN.. u cook for me to eat, then i sure cheer up de.. hahaha~ ^^