Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mini Graduation Trip -- Penang


Right after exam on 19th November, I went to Penang with some uni friends for 4days 3 nights. This was the 4th time I went to Penang. Every year I will go to Penang once since I entered UM. Previously were because of 下乡计划!! This time was because of Graduation Trip.

Actually we do not planned for any graduation trip, just joined with some friends (11 in total) and had a small trip in Penang. Thanks Kuat and Xui Ting for bringing us here n there around the Penang.

Finally I have visited many famous visitor spots around Penang. It is tiring because we have to walk here and there from morning until night. We stayed in Sri Sayang Apartment. Nice apartment to stay with. Not too expensive... Good... ^^


First day, when we reached, it was already late in night... Just went to eat bak kut teh~ then went to night market walk walk~~~~ at last, went to beach side for a drink... LOL.. Pub located at beach~ Nice!!!!! This is how Penang people yumcha at night??? LOL


Second day, we went to eat dim sum as breakfast. Then went to Kek Lok Ji, Penang Hill and Queensbay Mall. At night, we went to eat BBQ steamboat at forgot dunno where? I feel i ate more BBQ food than those steamboat one... wahahahaha~~




This is First Class train!! All will score First Class for this Sem!! ^^

Third day, a rainy day... Spoilt our plans.... Cannot go botanical garden... So, we just went to some temples and I did 求签 in the temple... I guess the 签 not too bad although I do not fully understanding it.. Then, we went to World's Biggest Toy Museum... I feel really wasting money in Toy Museum.. Perhaps It should renamed as Toy Collections than Toy Museum? Everything is inside Cupboard.. >_<

签文 - 明白吗?

Taekwando Sam vs Kungfu Panda

At night, xuiting brought us to Tambun for steamboat. Penang's food really cheap if compare with KL... Abit unbelievable when i saw the bill... :">

Then later at night, we went out for supper again.... We went to Gurney Drive to makan makan!!! After makan, we went to beach again.... 吹吹海风,真写意!!! Too bad I'm having headache that time... Very not comfortable especially when I'm sitting inside car... Feels like vomiting only... @_@

4th day, before we back, we went to beach again to snap photos... wahahahaha~~~ Just walk walk at beach side... 吹海风 again!! Then went to eat "Brunch" at the cafe near Kuat's house....


Journey ends after that and all of us headed back to KL for 3P course!!! My holiday was ended... Just 4days holiday and I'm back to study for a short course... After course, I will officially become a Software Engineer at Global Intelligence.... 14th December 2009... First day of work..... Soon SOon SOON!!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

OMG >.<

so ugly pose in that pic u oso want to put ...

Unknown said...

so cute la Sam Sam~~ :p