Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Say bye bye to FSKTM

Finally i have finished my study in UM... Finished as in no more lectures and classes... Now.. left exam exam and exam... Will be free after 19th November............. "I'm waiting for u... 19th~"

Yesterday went back to faculty(FSKTM) to register for 3P course and passup my thesis report.. Finally finished thesis 100%!!! "Bye bye thesis!!"

When I went to meet my supervisor and passup my thesis to him, he asked me about my VIVA on last Tuesday? I told him I think will pass but cannot get A... Then he said he will try his best to give us an A..... (Giving higher marks to the report i guess?) But there is a Bad News!!! thesis only have 4 grades which are A, B, C or FAIL... OMG.. There is no A-, B+ and so on..

And so this is what in my mind.......... omg --> ohno --> no more hope for B+ or A-
omg --> ohno --> fui~

After i back home, start to sick again... Keep cough for non-stop... Until sorethroat again~~ why why why? why must i sick again???
crycrycrycrycry

Although sick, now is still time to study~~~ pump in full petrol and work hard in the final final exam!!!
studystudystudystudystudy

What to do? Is time to decide whether u can graduate or not?
decide to be god or ghost??

Anyway, add oil to all my friends.... All the best for exam..
add oiladd oiladd oiladd oiladd oil

Will be away from blogging for 2 weeks time.... tata~

No comments: