Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 First Post

Welcome to Year 2010!!! Any new year wishes??? I'm here wishing all of you "Happy New Year"!!! May all your wished will come true at the end of year 2010...

So, have all your wishes from year 2009 come true? I guess I am happy with what I am having now... Graduated successfully, found a job, living well... ^^

How to celebrate New Year? I will never go for countdown anymore... Those crowded places for countdown... I will definitely say NO to it... If I have money, if I have kaki, I might consider for a sing K new year countdown... But... I am still poor and my friends will not want to spend so much for sing K i guess? lolz... Anyway, this might be one of my new year wishes for every year... hahaha~

This year, I went to Qian Yue's house for new year celebration... Went there to eat steamboat, drink drink, play play cards... Sounds boring huh? but is ok la... Rarely meeting with my form6 buddies... Is a good time for gathering too... Qian Yue, I think next time I wont sesat edi... lolz~

Will miss you all~

No comments: