Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New LRT Train

Finally the long waited four-cars train started playing the Kelana Jaya LRT line!!! I read about this news from The Star today!!! Really didnt expect that I have chance to travel with the new train today after work... But... I did.............

The train is much more longer... The train is less crowded... Normally I would have no chance to sit when I travel from KL Sentral Station to Taman Bahagia Station... But today I did... I get to sit right after I stepped into the train... Nice!!!!

There are lesser seats allocated inside the new trains... The new trains have a special area for the wheelchair-bounded passengers... Well, that means it has more spaces for us to stand and squeeze together... lolz...

Snapped some photos... Due to the limitations of my hp camera, i failed to capture the whole train... but... it is obviously longer............ than those 2-cars train... lol



5 comments:

Chong said...

Now still holiday season mah... So not much crowd.

Unknown said...

Chong, May I know u are?

Nana Yamashita said...

Wah....... I only left for one day... Malaysia changed so much ady ah? :P

Nana Yamashita said...

@ Regine: Should be Yoon Onn right?

Unknown said...

Stella: Malaysia is changing everyday.. lolz... ooo... yuan lai is yoon onn gor gor.. XD