Friday, December 04, 2009

My Uni Graduation Dinner


Finally successfully organized a graduation dinner for my batch buddies... Although only 50% of them participated, but I'm still happy with it...

Finally we decided to have graduation dinner at Tenji Buffet Restaurant... It is an expensive dinner to me.. Although there were promotion, but each of us still have to pay RM60++ for a meal... The food there are ok.. Variety of choices... but for people who has small stomach like me, not really worth i guess... I would say that I ate for the money I paid... But i wont go for second time unless someone is going to treat me.. wahahahaha~~

All the girls wore nice nice to Tenji... Thanks for your cooperation... My initiative was to take nice photos together~~~ But the photos mostly were blur and dark~~~ haiz... Night time is really not a good time to snap photos.. sigh~

Lastly, I would like to wish all my friends ALL THE BEST for their future... Hope you all like the souvenir... "Dont like also must keep ya~~ :">"




Leng Lui
Leng Chai
Leng Lui + Leng Chai

I will be working at KL.. Staying at PJ... Welcome you all come and find me for yumcha when you free!!! Tata~ ^^

5 comments:

Nana Yamashita said...

Wah, multimedia & AI got 特寫!

hahaha...

Unknown said...

hahahaha~~ only this 4 major got group photo ma... :p

Sam said...

MIS dun not hav wakil mer? XD

Unknown said...

got got.... but so weird putting one ppl ma... management also got 1 wakil ahhh~~ LOL

yy @ 燕颖 said...

so fast graduate liao lo....hope everyone all the best lo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~