Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Week Working at GI

Finally finally finally.. I am no more a student... Officially become a worker on 14 December 2009. Working at Global Intelligence as Software Engineer. A good day to remember.. hahaha~

How is my working life? Very very very very boring....... Everyday stay in office studying studying and studying... 2 weeks later there will be a test for it... Argh~~~ Can i pass the test?? Seriously I don't know what am i studying for these 4 days?? haiz~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the second day i worked, GI have a small xmas party in the office... Each of us bought a xmas present (min RM15) and exchange with colleagues.... Guess what I've got for my xmas present?? it is...
..
..
..
something..
..
..
..
quite..
..
..
..
useful..
..
..
..
which is..
..
..
..
a
box
of
pens
..
..
..
50 pens

When i opened the present... in my mind.... there is one word... "SIENNNNNN"

Anyway, thanks for the present too... I have free pens to use from today onwards... LOL

Some snapshots @ GI




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1214 -- not a good date it sound~ hahaha! good luck in test!

Unknown said...

=.=|||
whatever la... people work on Jan 4 also not good... 14.. :p

Chong said...

50 pens?! Can last for lifetime liao. Hehe.