Wednesday, December 09, 2009

JLPT Level 4

Finally I finished my JLPT level 4 exam... Thanks to all my friends who told me that the test is very very easy~~~ got CON~~~ >_<

I only learned 9 lessons in UM.. But in fact, to score the test, u have to study til lesson 25... When i look at pass year paper, I started to regret.... @_@

Anyway, I tried my best to study until lesson 20... A brief + quick study... Just to touch up some of the grammar and vocabulary~~ Luckily the test is Objective~ If you do not know the answer, you can still TEMBAK~~~

Went to UPM quite early for the exam... First time drive to UPM.. wahahaha~~~ didnt get lost... thanks to my friends~~ ^^

We have to sit for 3 papers for the exam... The easiest is the Kanji one~~ maybe i know chinese, it is quite easy for me... The hardest is LISTENING... I really kikimasen~~~ I think I had failed that section~~ Just hope that the overall scores are OK... can get 60%... **Pray Pray**

Exam Room



i am 40587~ LOL

5 comments:

Sam said...

hi, 40587
XDD

Unknown said...

hello 40584~

Sam said...

how come i'm 40584??

Nana Yamashita said...

LOL

Don't steal my number...

I am the real 40584... >_<

Unknown said...

oopppssss.. mixed up 2 HUI!!!! @_@