Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last 2 days in UM

We are supposed to attend a soft-skill training for the last 2 days... We did attend the first day... The training is nothing much... Abit boring... Abit sleepy... And therefore we decided to PONTENG the 2nd day~ :">

Will miss you all, my friends... ^^

Zjing and Kuat
Me and yikseiw
BaiHui and Kuat
@Training Class
熟悉的背影

Yesterday I still went to UM although I ponteng class... Went there to ask about my CGPA... I thought the system has miscalculated the CGPA but in fact, it was because other problem... One of our pilihan jabatan subject, WKES3204 Software Metric and Process is not counted in our CGPA... Guess why? because faculty said we are not suppose to take it... >_<

The subject is written in our handbook... Do not know why will this happened? I had told the office people, and she said she will change for us... But when i ask her when will change? she said... "akan tukar.. tapi result semua sudah print, tak boleh tukar!!!" >_<

Really dont know they will change for us anot? If it is not changed, then all SE people no need to graduate since we are lack of one subject... so many people extend together.. fun fun~ ^^

Many of my friends have left KL... Bye uni friends~~ Take care and may all of you have a bright future!!! Keep In Touch ya~ ^^

少少的回忆~~ 多多的怀念~~






No comments: