Friday, February 26, 2010

Tiger Year!!!!

As what I have mentioned from previous post, my cny ends quite early this year... what to do? Day4 started to work!!! Although not too busy, but still feel tired everyday after back from work.... T.T

em... On CNY Day5, I had a small gathering with my form 6 buddies... We went to 大港,龙凤酒家 for a dinner... The food... i feel... not nice.... Perhaps i wont go again?? :p

We have a special name for our gang in my class... We are CB gang.. lolz.... dont ask me why got such name?? i dont know... I would like to define it as Clever Buddies... muahahahaha... Don't know when is our next gathering? em...... Just hope all of you will stay happy throughout the tiger year.... our year.. ROARRRRR~~

CB Gang 创办人!! (Green Shirt)


On CNY Day6, again I had a small gathering with my form 5 friends... A very small gathering.. Just 5 of us in total... what to do? most of them are not around... at oversea?? em... Really dont know when can all of us gather together?? Perhaps in one of our friend's wedding dinner? lolz... Do remember to invite me when u all get married ya... All the best for the Tiger year~
(p/s LeeLing never upload photos... No photo to post... T_T)

Then, on CNY Day8, I went to Eileen's house with Weihoe and penny to bai nian... Thanks for your lunch, eileen... I want to go again ok? hahahaha~~ Guess what? I taught Eileen how to play mahjong..... and she said... she wants to buy a set of mahjong.... lolz.... naughty naughty....

After that, what else? Went to watch 72 Tenants on Wednesday.... It is very funny... But if your cantonese is poor, I guess the movie is not suitable for you... lolz.... 最经典的字句,“我是雪糕,我是牙膏,我是人造奶!!!” I guess... if you watched the movie, I'm sure that you can remember the line.... XD XD XD

Left 3 more days for CNY... I still hope to get more angpau!!! Who want to give me??? lolz~

No comments: