Monday, March 01, 2010

FGS 东禅寺


Finally get to go 东禅寺 during CNY... I went there with my uni friends on last Saturday... At first, i was thinking to watch movie with Ys de.... Since it is FOC one... but at last... I still decided to go to FGS Dong Zen Si.... Pray pray also good ya~~~ 愿我真的能如愿以偿!!!! ^^


Really crowded there... Perhaps Dong Zen Si has became one of the popolar spots during CNY???


I guess we just explored part of the temple only... I didnt walk into indoor... except praying... em....



We were thinking to find the wishing tree.... But at last, we didnt get to find it.....


We were thinking to watch the performance... But at last, it rains....... heavily~~~~~~


Conclusion, We just busy snapping photos with our lovely hp... And also have a vegetarian dinner at the food stalls.... lolz


Will I go next time?? I guess, if got people wants to fetch me go, I sure will go with him or her or them... hahahahaha~~~

Bye Bye CNY!!!!

2 comments:

HanLun said...

finnaly come to read ur blog after so long. Dongzen not really big lo..easy to walk nia :P hahaha
small for me :P

Unknown said...

big la.. if 1st time go, sure sesat abit.. somemore so many ppl... @_@