Friday, March 26, 2010

Tooth Extraction

Today... Again... I went to dental clinic and extract my tooth... Now... I am officially less one tooth... Sobz~~

Thanks to my wisdom tooth, caused my tooth beside has spoilt... A big hole ler~~ Let's have a closer look...


Haiz... The hole was there since 2years ago... Today finally it is extracted out... Dentist said my other remaining teeth are healthy... This should be the last tooth extraction... I'm glad to hear this... ^^

Now... not really pain yet... the anesthetics effect still there... Maybe later.... it will be very pain... I cant eat pain killer.... ALLERGIC!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say... I AM HUNGRY NOW!!! T.T

6 comments:

Nana Yamashita said...

Get well soon :)

Unknown said...

hehe.. thanks... ur display for blogspot very cute.. haha~

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

yerrrrr

Unknown said...

yerrr what? lolz... first time see u leave comment in my blog.. haha

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

oh.. ya. is first time here. But we meet many times through our mutual friend's blog. I sud add u in my blog la. hehee..

Unknown said...

em... yalo.. we consider know each other ba.. at least know name and face.. know indirectly~ haha