Thursday, March 25, 2010

My First Visit to Johor

Last weekend, finally I had my first visit to Johor... Went to Tangkak and Muar for 2days...

I went with my coursemates... We stayed in Winson's house which is located at Tangkak... His house is really huge... LOL

We went to Gunung Ledang Waterfall... I feel it doesn't look like a waterfall... Perhaps it is small waterfall? At lower areas, it is really dirty.... So we decided to walk to the top... At last, we found a not bad location... So, we stayed there play play water, snap snap photos... An usual activity... lolz~


In the evening, Winson brought us to Muar... Forgot the place name... I guess this place really suitable for people who wanted to go for dating... Nice view... ^^


And, we also went to 贪吃街!!! The food... okok lo... First time tried Pork Satay... Not bad.. haha~

Other than walk walk and eat eat, we always stay in Winson's house sleep, play cards and mahjong... @.@

That's it.... My First Visit To Johor~

No comments: