Monday, April 26, 2010

Internship Gathering

Finally... we have a gathering among the interns... Our Ketua Intern suggested to have a gathering since few months ago... At the end, finally.... we have one successfully... Facebook is most efficient in organizing event... LOL...

Thinking back last night... the same old faces eating together... Seems like our lunch time during internship huh? But... We ate something much more expensive yesterday... XD

We went Italiannies, The Gardens for a dinner... This was the 2nd time I'm having dinner in Italiannies... But I have forgotten what I ate last time... Few years ago.... Em... But I feel Italiannies food is much more better than TGI Friday... LOL...

Lately, Italiannies is having promotion... 2 dishes (1 main + 1 appetizer) at RM27.90. The portion is big... If you are small stomach, perhaps 1 set enough for 2persons. Well, depends on what you order too... hehehe~

I guess all of us still remain the same... except majority of us have started to work... Dont know when will our next gathering be? Perhaps... Another 2 years? hahahaha~~~

All the best everyone... Keep in touch ya~

~ 6 of us ~
~ the food ~
~ the lengluis ~
~ the Special Moment ~

4 comments:

yuxin said...

i love the last pic the most :p
hahaha

Unknown said...

hahahahaha~~~~~ sure la... captured + edited by me... :p

Nana Yamashita said...

XD XD XD

I am grinning ear to ear when I saw the last picture..... LOLz.......

Unknown said...

LOL...... i scared.... duno got people will come and knock me anot? :-S