Sunday, June 11, 2006

the 100th POST

this is the 100th post!! finally reach 100.. after few months of blogging... quite long ago... hehe...

well well... today is really tired... worked from 8am - 10pm. really long right?? 14hrs stay in 1U... LOL... what to do? today got end sales preparation mar... tell u lar... today i typed 100++ D/O... mun... i lek anot??? hahaha... but somehow... bee bee might angry with me cos i dun let her type first... i cant decide actually... foong wan me finish today mar... so sorry ah...


another news from me.... i finally.... willing to fork out money from my purse and go rebonding... lolz... used RM230 leh... now i'm really poor wei... somemore results came out not satisfied... i have to go there again and ask the saloon help me redo liao... after washing, not so straight edi... oni upper part look nice but bottom part???? haiz... really said wei... my hair is spoilt somemore... sob... i spent so much, i want it NICE NICE ahhh... anyway.. i really have to thx someone who teman me there for 5hrs to do my hair... muackss muackss darling!! =)

well.. is time for bye bye... after 14hrs of working... i wan oioi ler... nitez...



Image hosting by Photobucket

~~before rebonding~~



Image hosting by Photobucket

under processing



Image hosting by Photobucket

my hair?? triangle??



Image hosting by Photobucket

~~after rebonding~~

No comments: