Saturday, June 03, 2006

buh bye frens...

well... may really have lotta people resigned!! for PA - ah seng n ah deng, seed - carmen n yan, padini - yee ching n esther. waaa..... really two pp frm each brand!! those r pp who worked with me for few months... everyday break with them... and now... left me alone... like today... sob...

b4 that... rarely go yum cha with them... but for las month... really went alot... farewell for seng n deng then farewell for carmen, yan, yee ching n esther... for seng n deng, we whole gang of PA pp went uptown n eat satay!! hehe... satay tasted good ahh... seng belanja us to makan... thanks ya... sitting there eating n taking photo... fun fun~~

for carmen, yan, ching, esther... we went to eat and yum cha few times... went 清水湾 and yum cha. then on 31st, we went to eat baskin robin ice-cream together... is really fun to eat ice-cream together... that time we are all rushing in time... bought a pint n a quart to eat... kept running bck to work and eating at the same time... really fun ah... and i'm really happy with it... cos... hahahaha.. is ice-cream... my favourite... =)

now... time for photos ba...



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n sam




Image hosting by Photobucket

me n diana




Image hosting by Photobucket

me n seng




Image hosting by Photobucket

PA gang




Image hosting by Photobucket

me n yee ching




Image hosting by Photobucket

me n yan




Image hosting by Photobucket

me n esther



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n carmen



Last but not LEAST!! bye bye everybody!! take care ya~~

No comments: