Saturday, June 24, 2006

bye bye padini concept store

finally last day working in padini concept store is arrived.. yea.. it was on tuesday (20/6). Well, i've been working there for almost 7mths. Working at PA... what have i learn?? erm... learned how to work with people?? learned to sew pants?? got working experiences?? erm... i guess these are what i earned from PA... sometimes working is boring but stil have fun with my colleagues. always like to talk bout people rumours... hahahaha.... this is call LIFE i guess...

really missed everybody in concept store... not only from PA brand but other brand as well... they taught me alot... having fun with me at times... went makan n yum cha sometimes... really felt cant let go of them.... having lotta memories with them...

i have to say thank you to my PIC here... foong n seng... although seng is left, but he still taught me alot... and foong... although she is fierce at times, but i still need to thank her alot... my head in ladies department... hahaha... being ladies department's people is not bad ahh... wai loon shud be proud of following my job... haha...

took many photos with them b4 i left. one thing made me regret is that i didnt get to take photo with foong... she off for 2days... never get to see her... haiz... nevermind... i'll go bck and visit everybody.... =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

PA nice nice car



Image hosting by Photobucket

sewing machine that i used



Image hosting by Photobucket

PA - melvin, ken, wai loon, elwin n me



Image hosting by Photobucket

PA - ker sinn, vivian n me + P&Co - chris n shella



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n jojo



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n agnes



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n esther



Image hosting by Photobucket

me n kit

No comments: