Tuesday, June 27, 2006

drunk drunk of me

went to yue's party last night... food is nice with mosquito too... hahaha... this is normal case to me... mosquito love me very much!!

quite boring at first... then we started playing cards... black jack... not playing with money... playing with tiger beer... lolz... person with the least point and the most point have to drink a cup of beer... bad of me... lost and drank a cup of beer... yuckk... is bitter.... but i finished at last... then became tomato face... really "sat bai"...

i'm not the one who drunk oni... mun oso... hahaha... she first time drink... normal... me?? not first time but drank a mouth b4 oni... hahaha... but after 2 3 hrs... back to normal...

then then bout 12am++.. we played again... this time drink half glass oni.. stupid of me lost twice... face red like tomato again... really cant help.. lucky didnt vomit... very clear bout what is happening but somehow like faint faint dei... is this the feeling of little drunk???

well... need thanks ru n chien who helped drink 1 glass each... if not??? hahaha... unpredictable... this night let me know that foong n yoke is well drinker too... but yue is the most geng one... anyone who brave enough go challenge her ler.... hahaha... is time to sleep... ciaoz..

No comments: