Monday, December 08, 2008

Facebook Applications

Lately... I was addicted to Facebook Applications. Well... if u ask me, is that so fun? I will feel... Not so fun actually... But... since now is in Holiday Mode, nothing much to do, everyday on9, on9 and on9! Thus, playing fb games has became one of my entertainment!! hahahaha...

Friends For Sale - An application to buy ur friend as ur pet! You can give an interesting nickname to ur pet, can put ur pet on work (kiss, dance, date...etc), buy gift for ur friends, put ur pet on sale, set ur pet free and more. Well, being an good owner, i wont set my frens free or put them on sale. Just give them some funny nickname, put them work work abit.. help me earn earn money lor... :p



Yi Hei Zai Lui - An application that very sienz... Everyday pukul people, earn money, buy assets, do work, up level. Quite sienz actually. But whenever people pukul you, and you lost few millions, you will feel sad and gik sum.. lolz.. But at the same time, when u earned few million after pukul somebody, you will feel happy and fun~ Just like that... Boring? But i always play... >_<



Pet Society - An application about pet. Is a very cute application. You can create your own pet... play with your pet, train your pet...etc... Nothing much special... But i still like to play... I want to help my pet win all Gold trophys... is HarD!! I always failed.. T_T



Guess The Sketch Challenge - A sketching game.. Like win, lose or draw!! A group of people entered in a room.. Each of them will be given a title, then they have to draw and let others to guess.. Of course, take turns... if not, all draw at the same time.. sure @_@!! lolz.. Suitable for people with excellent english... if not, will be like me.... Dunno the title means what? then how to draw?? haiz..



Who has the Biggest Brain? - Wow.. this game is challenging.. See who has the biggest brain among you and your friends.. There are 4 parts... Test on your Analytical, Calculate, Memory and Visual Ability!! wahahaha... I guess my brain is the smallest!! T_T



Well.. there are a lot more... Find out urself ba.. :D

No comments: