Monday, December 29, 2008

Penang Trip - Balik Pulau

after TI, next day, early morning went Penang with weihoe. We suppose to meet our Penang Xia Xiang friends at around 1pm. We bought 930am bus ticket from Ipoh to Penang. But the bus came at 10am++ =.=|||

Then after we on the bus, the bus spoilt suddenly. So bad luck... Thus, everyone have to wait for another bus to come... Lucky we still at somewhere near Ipoh... The bus came after 20minutes... at the end, 930am bus became 1045am bus... =.=|||


Reach Penang almost around 2pm. Then Edwin and HuiLin come and pick us and then went to Balik Pulau together... Thanks to Edwin for fetching me.. Everytime need to mafan him.. so paiseh~

I stay at Balik Pulau for 3days... stay with my foster parents!! Every year i will back to Balik Pulau once. But this time, I'm the only one who stay for so many days.. Others have left after 1night. Lolz... Very boring at there actually.. Everyday eat, sleep, tv, talk.... I'm much fatter after i back from Penang!! Can u imagine a breakfast with 2pau, 2kuih, 1packet of mee? fattening.... T_T

Snap alot of photos with my "sister" there... Super SS!!! wahahahaha....




After that, I went to meet my Form6 friend who is studying at USM. Thanks for my foster parents for fetching me to USM!! Will miss them~~

No comments: