Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WaLLeT eMpTy~

wow... today... wallet bleeding again~~ Finally i decide to go for hair rebonding. Lolz...

Pudu Plaza really a good place to go if you are seeking for reasonable price saloon. For long hair, Rebonding + Cut + Treatment is just RM150!! pretty cheap for me.. Better than PJ.. RM280~ lolz.. Dont worry about the cream they used, not those cheap local brand. Mine is swarzkorf cream (not sure about spelling)!! If u want Shisedo, i guess is around RM200~ The saloon i went is call 银座!! Hahaha... free advertisement for them~

Now my hair is so flat~ My sister too... keep complaning!! =.=||| I guess we need some days to let it grow, become more natural look~

Time to save money~ Cannot simply spend anymore!! Seeking for part time too~ Any recommendation?

My new Look ^^
Sister and I

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is schwarzkopf