Sunday, May 10, 2009

Badminton

Long time never play badminton... Perhaps almost one year or more... Hahahaha... Anyway, my badminton skill is very bad... Badminton might be my best sport type... What to do? I'm super noob in sport... Especially in ball games... >_<

I went to Sam's apartment's badminton court to play badminton with Shiyi, Kuat, Kento, KitHau and Sam. First time went there, the environment there is really not bad... Got swimming pool also.. Hahaha... But i dont know swimming... >_<

I felt KitHau is the best player.. muahahaha.. but we play awhile then stop edi... Next time dont know he will follow us again or not? XD

After that, we sit at the playground.... Too hot after badminton.. Too tired... and until now... my hand still very pain... Long time never exercise... T_T

I feel this photo got feel~

No comments: