Saturday, May 30, 2009

Klang Journey

Today went to Klang for a lunch with OYY, Kento, Winson and Wayne. The restaurant is call "平香排骨大王"!! I think I dunno how to go if you ask me to lead you there at some day in the future... LOL... What to do? I cannot recognize road especially when I'm sitting behind.. wahahahaha...

The food there is not bad... Price is much more cheaper than PJ area.. We ate RM62.50 in total for 5dishes + 1 soup. But it is really quite far from my house... >30minutes drive from PJ... And we are so hot inside the car... Sunny day~~ >_<

Below are the dishes we ordered.. The dishes might not look attractive.. My phone camera has low resolution only... T_T

排骨王
炸肉丸
Asam Kembung Fish
瓦煲加哩鸡
油菜

Eat eat... Talk talk... Then we left around 2:30pm++. The 老板娘 so cute... Ask me dont help people pay... Ask me to come again tomorrow and treat the others... >_<|||

After a hot journey drive from Klang to PJ, we decided to look for some cold or frozen food to eat... We went to SS2 甜心点心 cafe for tea-time.. Right after lunch then tea-time.. wahahaha... Ordered mango dessert.. It is quite nice... got cold feeling after ate... LOL

芒果捞捞河 (inside got kuey teow)
芒果西米露

Reached home at around 4pm... Nice food journey~
(p/s: Kento.. You are so noisy... ^^)

No comments: