Thursday, January 01, 2009

Last Day of Year 2008~

This year.. Not going for countdown anymore.. Nobody wants to date with me.. lolz... and I dowan to lost my handphone again... I will never go KL for countdown forever... My favorite phone... w800i... ish ish~

Anyway, I went to BT again on last day of 2008! Hahaha.. Another interns farewell for Jason and Stephanie!! Interns who i know are getting lesser.. lolz.. All bye bye edi..



We went for a lunch at Delifrance @ Mid Valley!! I ate Fish and Chips again.. wahaha.. i felt that i love it very much!! Snap snap photos... eat eat... then present giving ceremony... Ohya.. we bought them calender.. A reusable calender... Quite nice!! Hope they like it! Hehe..


Group Photo~


so happy?? XD
KK's favorite posing!!! Lolz

After lunch, me, cheryl, simon and hanlun went for movies while others back home!! We went to watch Ip Man!! Finally get to watch it... Quite nice... Super nice compare with The Spirit! @_@

Something weird happened... A stranger come to me and hanlun and offer to help us take a photo!! Lolz... Perhaps it is very normal.. But i still feel a little weird... Normally i will ask people to help me take photo but this time.... hahaha... Will he run away with the SLR? wahahaha.. Dunno ler.. We rejected his offer... lolz... He looks helpful......... an old man.... wahahahaha...


At night, stay at home online.... No countdown!!! Everybody msn me... wow.. why on9? no need go for countdown? unbelievable!! what do that means? ish... haiz... i old edi la... countdown is too tiring~~~~


Lastly... Happy New Year 2009!!! Happy 牛 Year!! XD

2 comments:

yy @ 燕颖 said...

aiyo,wat lah....i got sms tel you leh~~~you dint reply me geh......dare to say us.....haiz.....

Unknown said...

huh? u where got sms me?? T_T