Friday, January 09, 2009

Tutorial Fighting Day

Out of sudden, now i have class from Monday to Friday everyday! Thanks to one course, WKES 3107, have class for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Luckily it is just a short term course which contains 7weeks only. After February, I will be free on Friday~~ ^^

This semester, all courses are so boring~~ Although i didnt fish in class, but my mind has flied to ????? XD

Today, a time to fight for tutorial class of WKES 3107! Everybody rush to lecturer's table and try to get the paper of Group 1 and write their names on it. Lecturer then asked: "everyone wants Group 1? How about Group 2?". Lolz... Nobody answer, continue fight for paper~~ @_@

Wahahaha... A paper with 4-5hands writing on it~~ I wrote my name from the opposite side, very hard to get this empty place ya~~ lolz... Handwriting so ugly, hope lecturer still able to read my name~~ :p

As a result~~

Nice sign of fighting! I didnt notice until someone told me~~ Lolz...

No comments: